Delete results of all activities or just those of specific categories. Students can then start the activities again with a clean slate.
- In the Students tab, select one or more student accounts.
- Choose the option Delete results from the menu of the More button.
- In the pop-up window, select the type of data you want to delete.
- Confirm that you are aware that this operation cannot be undone, and then click the Delete results button.
Delete Individual Results
Delete a specific result to avoid this data negatively affecting a student’s statistical report.
- Open the Log tab in the student account.
Place the cursor over the activity whose result you want to delete. Click on the trash-can icon that appears.
- In the pop-up window, confirm that you are aware that this operation cannot be undone. Then click the Delete button.
Tip — Use the lowest completed score filter to quickly find the result you want to delete.