Before delving into this User Guide, make sure you understand the basic notions presented in this chapter.
- Management Structure
- Subscription — A subscription consists of one or more schools.
- School — Each school includes one or more groups.
- Group— Groups usually consist of a number student accounts within a class.
- Super Administrator — This account manages the subscription, all the schools it includes and all associated accounts.
- School Administrator — This account manages a school and all associated accounts.
- Teacher — This account manages one or more groups and all associated student accounts.
- Student — This account has some personalization options, depending on the permissions granted to it.
- General Navigation— Learn how to locate what you’re looking for in the main management panel.
- List Navigation — Learn how to use lists effectively.
- Searching, Filtering, Sorting and Selecting
- Searching — Perform a search in a list.
- Filtering — Select a subset of criteria.
- Sorting — Sort the accounts according to the column headings.
- Selecting — Select accounts using keyboard combinations.