Sign in with Google
To sign in with Google, you must first have a Google account.
Your Google account is the same as the one you use to sign in to various Google services.
If you do not have a Google account, you can create one by filling out the form on the following page: https://accounts.google.com.
Signing in with a Google Account
- Go to the Typing Pal home page: https://typingpal.com.
- Click the Continue with Google button.
- Sign in to Google. If your browser is already signed in to your Google account, you’ll be signed in automatically.
Linking your Google Account to Your Druide Account
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click on your username and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Link an account beside the Google logo.
- Enter your Google credentials. If your browser is already signed in to your Google account, your account will be linked automatically.
Unlinking your Google Account
From Typing Pal
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click on your username to access your profile.
- In the Authentication section, click on Unlink account beside the Google logo.
- Once you have signed in to Google, click on your Google avatar and then on My Account
- In the Sign-in & security section, click on Apps with account access.
- Click on Manage Apps.
- Click on Typing Pal in the list and click the Remove Access button.