Sing in with Apple
To sign in with Microsoft, you must first have a Apple account.
Your Apple account is the same as the one you use to sign in to various Apple services.
If you do not have an Apple account, you can create one by following the instructions on this page: How to create a new Apple ID.
Signing in with an Apple Account
- Go to the Typing Pal home page: https://typingpal.com.
- Click the Log In button then select Personal/Home Edition.
- Click the Sign in with Apple button.
- Sign in to Apple and give access.
Linking your Apple Account to Your Druide Account
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Link an account next to Apple.
- Enter your Apple credentials and give access.
Unlinking your Apple Account
- In Typing Pal, click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Unlink an account next to Apple.