Sign in with Facebook
To sign in with Facebook, you must first have a Facebook account.
Your Facebook account is the same as the one you use to sign in to various Facebook services.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one by filling out the form on the following page: https://www.facebook.com.
Signing in with a Facebook Account
- Go to the Typing Pal home page: https://taptouche.com.
- Click or tap the Continue with Facebook button.
- Sign in to Facebook. If your browser is already signed in to your Facebook account, you’ll be signed in automatically.
Linking your Facebook Account to Your Druide Account
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click or tap on your username and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click or tap on Link an account beside the Facebook logo.
- Enter your Facebook credentials. If your browser is already signed in to your Facebook account, your account will be linked automatically.
Unlinking your Facebook Account from Druide
From Typing Pal
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click or tap on your username to access your profile.
- In the Authentication section, click or tap on Unlink account beside the Facebook logo.
- Once you have signed in to Facebook, click or tap the ▼ on the upper right side of Facebook.
- Click or tap on Settings.
- Click or tap on Apps and Websites in the menu on the left.
- Select Druide in the Active Apps and Websites section and click or tap the Delete button.